Charisma® is a universal light-curing ultra-fine particle hybrid composite for anterior and posterior restorations which has been clinically tested over many years.
Thanks to Charisma’s pronounced chameleon effect, patients’ demands for aesthetically high-grade long-lasting restorations can be fulfilled.
Charisma is based on a matrix of Bis-GMA, various photoinitiators and TEGDMA.
Charisma contains 78 percent by weight of organic fillers composed of X-ray opaque Microglass® (Ø 0.7 μm/ max. >2.0 μm) and highly dispersive silicon dioxide (0.01–0.07 μm/Ø 0.04 μm).
- Fillings of the classes I-V according to Black
- Shape and shade corrections of teeth (i.e. diastema closure)
- Splinting of teeth loosened by trauma or periodontal disease
- Restorations of primary teeth
- Temporary repairs of porcelain and composite (in combination with an adequate repair-system)
- Direct composite veneers
- Core build-up
Heraeus - Charisma 4gr syringe
- Brand: Heraeus
- Product Code: Heraeus - Charisma 4gr syringe
- Availability: 2-3 Days